Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coming soon to a blog near you ...

Just like the healthy fish dish I just posted below, I will add a few lighter-fare recipes this month in order to help us undo the damage brought on by the 12 Cookies of Christmas! Fish, chicken and even pasta -- there are so many ways to get a healthy yet deliciously satisfying meal on the table, so I hope you'll check back in the coming weeks to find tasty ways to get back on track.

Also, I will be posting some recipes by special request of my sister in law, Kim. She and I received electric fondue pots for Christmas and I'm pulling out some of my favorite fondue recipes. As a child of the 70's, some of my mama's best dishes were out of our fondue pot. I will say good-bye to Sterno as I update my retro appliance to the new, improved electric version. These recipes are good for a family dinner or a Super Bowl party or just a fun, family dinner where everybody mans their own fork and cooks for him/herself. Can't beat that!

See you soon, I hope!

Leslie

No comments: